YOU don't give a damn? LIAR (NIM your MEME)

 

        Want to be happy? look for a meme. Want to be sad? look for a meme. There is a meme for every emotion you have, I love memes. You don't do memes? give it a trial, you don't like it? LIAR. I have a culture, maybe like everyone, of checking the status of my "meme dealers" every morning and before I go to bed, kudos to my dealer y'all are the best. When I am done with this piece, you guessed right what I am going to do before I sink on a foam. But I'll focus on the good memes, thanks to the Arsenal victory this night, boy it was treat.
    I have consumed a lot of memes, some are funny, scary, witty and some are nonsensical. But today I am more concerned about the "I don't give a fvck" memes. You see captions like "You ignore me I ignore you", "Whatever you hear about me please believe", LIARS. Like they or we are capable of shutting out our emotions.
    My candid advice, don't take this kinda memes to heart, trust me they are just showboating memes. Of course, sometimes it is necessary to toughen up and show some grits, but some people go as far as making this their way of life. As it is important to toughen up you should also loosen your guards sometime, the world doesn't revolve around you after all.
    What most of us are neglecting is the negative and prolly long term influence these memes will/can/is having on our mentality. When I see memes with captions like "I cannot marry a girl or guy that can't kiss me when I wake up", or "If he/she does this, I will leave him or her, I can't stress myself for nobody". Well, since you insist I give my opinion on the matter, I feel this is unconsciously shaping our view on what and how relationships should be. 
    Personally, I have basic features I want in the opposite gender, like no anger issues, should be a family person because I have a big family. As much as I dig romantics I won't breakup with you because you don't kiss me on my forehead when you/I wake up. That's just insane. We should all have our own customized features that we want to see in the opposite/same sex that want/like to date, "catch your sub" like a friend of mine says. But these features should not be too basic because believe me you'll be single or unhappy for a long time. In fact it should be shaped solely by your experience and preference.
    Before I bid you all nightie, I want to bring to your notice that, whether you like it or not, the memes you post, now plays a big role in the way the next person sees you, catch your sub people, wahala for who dey post memes ooo, I don't -identity secured- #tongueout. Nightie then sleepy heads. Dreams of zombies and spider monkeys. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender and racial equality- holy grail missions worth chasing, highly unlikely to achieve.

Mystery of creation; the unbreakable pillar, religion stands on

What if Nigeria was meant to be great